I was charged 30+ dollars(each)for three phone calls I made to family members, due to looking wallet and keys in car.used pay phone only cost listed .35

Locked keys and wallet in trunk while putting groceries in trunk. I only had my credit card that I just used in my pocket and .50 cents.The phone listed $0.35 as the cost.

I used the pay phone located in front of the smart and final on Lankersheim blvd. North Hollywood, California. the first I used the $.50 to call my sister (818)723-9865, the call did not go through and the money was not returned. Frantic because I had ice and other perishables in my trunk.

I dialed zero so that I could let them know I lost money, when I heard the choice to use a credit card. No where on the phone does it say that I will be charged 30 dollars. The automated voice providing information and asking for credit card info, does not inform you that there will be an extremely high charge to call around the corner. The first call using the card I called the number listed below, no answer went to voicemail, I hung up (no voice mail left).

the other two calls was to my mom, 818-903-1019, both calls probably total 5 min. I was charged $30.34, $30.28 and $30.22 for a total of $90.84 for local calls on a phone. I called and the only thing they would credit me was $36.34. Had there been posting on the phone, listing the crazy cost to use a credit card.

I would have not used it. I would have begged the store manager to use there phone. I want my money back, less the .35 cents per minute that I used there phone.

The cost listed on the phone.

wwsupport1 wrote the review because of problems with payment at NCIC OPERATOR SERVICE. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $91 and wants NCIC OPERATOR SERVICE to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i have never felt so violated as a consumer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by NCIC OPERATOR SERVICE ncic inmate telephone services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments